Coaching – Bringing out the Best! (ICF ACSTH Path Certification) – Bookings close Friday 23/03/2018
Every leader is different. Every bench is different. Every business is different. So while the complexities change, the work of coaching stays the same, keep your clients at the center of the work, push them to use their strengths more and to temper their weaknesses, and illuminate blind spots because these are what really get in the way.
– Stacy Feiner
Are you serious about creating change?
Do you want to serve others as a leader, facilitator and problem solver?
Do you want to change the world one person at a time?
We live in a volatile, uncertain, complex and ambiguous world where disruption and change are part of our lives and our careers. Most career professionals have less time to reflect and focus on solving leadership issues, dealing with performance problems at work, engaging in creative problem solving and changing behaviour. And apart from pursuing career objectives there is limited time for personal growth and making sure that personal and family time balances with good health and other objectives.
90% of leadership and management positions advertised, require coaching skills!
The philosopher Aristotle defined excellence as an art won by training and habituation. And becoming excellent in a high-performance world requires good coaching with excellent coaches.
In becoming a coach, or developing coaching skills, you can enable high performance, motivation, resilience and personal growth and make a difference in the lives of people who want to stand out from the crowd as high performers, thought-leaders, and achievers.
Companies that support coaching development improve sales objectives by as much as 19% – Brainshark
Whether you want to be a full-time coach, or want to develop coaching skills as part of your leadership portfolio of strengths, our ICF accredited training will teach you the essentials of being a successful coach.
In this training course you will learn:
- The essential skills of ethical coaching and how to apply it in different situations
- Techniques to master client rapport, deep listening and powerful questioning
- Directive communication skills and how to identify and manage resistance
- The use of assessment tools and thinking preference models
- How to identify issues, facilitate a creative problem-solving discussion and identify new possibilities for a defined and agreed upon outcome
- To connect and develop self-awareness as a coach
- The ICF coaching framework and competencies
Executive coaching created a 529% return on investment and significant intangible benefits to the business
– A study of Executive Coaching in a Fortune 500 firm by MetrixGlobal
This is an instructor-led training course with a high focus on experiential learning. Participants will learn practical skills through instructor-led lectures and demonstration, group reflection, feedback, self-study and one-on-one and group coaching sessions with other participants.
Exercises are based on real-life case-studies and experience. To develop effective coaching skills, participants will experience the coaching conversation from the perspectives of the coach, client and neutral observer.
This training course has the following outcomes:
- Mastering the essential skills and confidence to engage in the coaching conversation as a coach
- Developing a detailed understanding of the philosophy and framework of the ICF’s coaching principles and core coaching competencies
- Certification preparation. This training course prepares you for certification with the International Coaching Federation as an Associate Certified Coach (ACC). As part of the ASTH path to certification, you will receive 60 hours of coaching training consisting of 48 hours of instructor-led training by two ICF certified coaches and 12 hours of self-directed learning assignments. You will also be made aware of the requirements and preparation to register and certify with the ICF within 12 months beyond this training.
Coaching Benefits for Teams:
77% Improved working relationships with direct reports
71% Improved working relationships with immediate supervisors
67% Improved teamwork
63% Improved relationships with peers
61% Improved job satisfaction
52% Conflict reduction
44% Improved organisational commitment
37% Improved relationships with clients
– An Coppens, Balanced Executives
This training course is aimed at people that want to learn coaching skills and certify with the International Coaching Federation as an ACC accredited coach. It is specifically aimed at:
- Persons intending to work as independent coaches, or within coaching organizations
- Business leaders, managers and self-starters wishing to develop coaching skills
- Anyone that has an interest in formal coaching as a practitioner, or coachee
If you are not included above, please contact us to discuss whether this training will suit your ambition.
Benefits to the companies that provided coaching:
53% increase in productivity
48% increase in Quality
48% increase in organizational strength
39% increase in customer service
34% reduction in customer complaints
32% increase in retaining executives who received coaching
23% increase in cost reductions
22% increase in bottom-line profitability